Typically, domain names cost between £10 and £15 per year, sometimes more. The price to design a regular website might range from £500 to £5000 or more. Using a free website builder or hosting the website on a free platform like WordPress are two ways to cut costs. However, it might be worthwhile to spend money on a professional website with high-quality design and functionality and to hire a website company that specialises in building websites for tradesmen.
As a small business owner, it is important to have an online presence to reach new customers and grow your business.
However, choosing a website builder can be difficult, especially with so many options available, you may not know where to begin. A few website builders available include:
Why You Should Choose Us
Our team do more than just build you a website, we provide you with everything you need to get you found online and grow your business.
Do I hire a freelancer or a professional website company?
In contrast, hiring a company would could cost, but a team of experts that specialise in building websites for tradesmen will work on the project, producing a higher-quality website. Before selecting the appropriate course of action, it's critical to take your company's needs and goals.
Questions to ask a freelancer or website agency
- Can you provide me with samples of your prior work?
- Do you have any experience creating websites for businesses like mine?
- What is covered by the cost?
- How long will it take to build my new website
- Will there be any additional charges?
- Will my website be optimised for Google?
- Who will be the website's owner when it is finished?
- Who is going to write the content?
- Will you provide with an SSL certificate?